- Payments are fully advance, prepaid. The cost of the product and shipment cost has to be paid in advance.
- Our Shipments team cannot clear and ship the item without getting clearance from accounts team.
- Payments can be done using either of these methods
- NEFT Bank transfer
- Cash Deposit on our South Indian or HDFC Bank
- Credit/Debit cards or net banking. Additional fees of 3% may be levied for this service.
- Wallet systems like paytm, oxygen etc. Additional fees may apply.
- International credit cards – VISA, AMEX, Maestro
- Paypal – additional 5.5% transaction fees may apply.
- Demand Draft
- Cash payments – At our Surat or Kochi office only.
- Your order status will be automatically changed to “Payment Received” after we have received the payment.
- Orders can be cancelled within 30 minutes of placing them by sending us an email at email@example.com
- Our systems will auto process the order on clearance from our fraud system’s team; this usually happens within 30 minutes.
- Orders will be processed to the manufacturer’s queue after 30 minutes and following which the cancellations will be valid only if the brand runs out of stock.
Shipping & Delivery
- Every product has to be sourced, arranged, packed and shipped to the customer location.
- The time to ship normally varies from 1 day to upto 15 days.
- The time to ship will be indicated by our orders team within 30 minutes of order confirmation.
- You are requested to get confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org if the shipping time mentioned is beyond your wait period and the order cancellation procedure has to be initiated.
- Our orders team will ship the orders 99.99% within the SLA mentioned. Eg: if we say we ship in 5 days, 99.99% we ship it within the 4th day itself.
- Shipment time is dependent on the availability of the product at the brand’s warehouse.
- We will help you get the claims of loss of parcel or shipment if the items are dispatched through courier service of our network. Incase the shipments are sent out through couriers of customer's preference - we may not be able to track or compensate for loss of shipments.
- Shipments are also dependent on our quality check department current order queue.
- We will not be responsible for the delays or SLA slippages caused by the courier companies. However we will escalate to the respected authorities of the courier agencies if the shipping is delayed beyond the committed time.
- Customers are requested to get the dipsatch commitment from the respective courier agencies. Normally they will indicate the exact time to deliver in their web tracking results.
- We will not be held accountable for loss of SLA caused by the courier companies.
- The items we list, purchase, stock, ship are 100% original branded products.
- We have in-house quality check team to carefully inspect, evaluate, screen, inspect and scrutinize each and every product before its cleared for shipping.
- Items that do not pass our Quality Check will not be shipped, instead it will be sent back to the manufacturer.
- We will wait for the manufacturer to replace the item for 3 days; else we will refund the item to the customer’s account.
- We will ship the existing package to the customer address if the customer fails to respond to our defect/damage related email update
- The items gone for replacement will be shipped separately to customer's shipment address. This cannot be shipped to any other address
- Based on the weight of the replaced item - the company will decide on who will bear the shipping charges. Normally light weight packages ie less than 3kg will be borne by us. Above that has to be borne by the customer.
- If the customer asks us to hold the shipment till the entire package is replaced - we can do that on instruction.
- If there are multiple items awaiting replacement - then we need to wait for the entire batch to arrive for shipment initiation.
- Refund will be processed to the wallet system (called as BSYNCASH). Customer can use this amount adjusted in the next purchase.
- Refunds provided as coupon code or wallet adjustments will be valid for a time limit of 3 months or close of the same financial year whichever comes first.
- The quality is as per the brand promise only. The customers are advised to compare the brand, its reputation, its prior releases and its market demand before measuring the quality standards.
- Quality is also dependant on the price of the product. Higher the price, the quality of the product goes up.
- Quality is also dependant on the fabric, work and nature of the product. For eg a cotton product and georgette fabric has different checkpoints to be considered before assessing quality.
- Major Amendment (Mar-09-2016)– Catalog products that are tex prints, screen prints & simple print work will be sold & shipped AS IS. These products are not liable for our quality check procedures by default. As per manufacturer standards – these products are anticipated to have 3 to 5% variations in quality, liable for minor defects, minor stitching mismatches.
- Manufacturers have advised us not to accept returns for these products.
- Customers are advised to use best judgment of brand, manufacturer before purchasing these products.
- These products will not be opened, checked for defects or damages – and the package as provided by the manufacturer will be shipped to the customer.
- Since the manufacturer cannot accept returns for these catalogs, we cannot help the customer return this item back to the manufacturer.
- Our team will provide an additional option of quality check facility at a nominal service charge – this facility is to help the customer avoid defective items with 100% accuracy.
Returns and Replacement
- Returns are entertained only if there is a damage or defect in the item shipped to you.
- The chances for a defect or damage to have missed from our end would be practically nil. We have invested our efforts into the quality check team to ensure that the manufacturing defects are all identified before shipments.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase date. However the nature of the defect or damage has to be intimated to us at email@example.com within 24 hours of the receipt of the item.
- We advise our customers to duly open and inspect each and every product on receipt of the same and duly inform us on any possible deviations or defect.
- Failure to inform us on damage or defect within 24 hours of receipt of item does not qualify for exchange, returns or replacements.
- After you have informed the defect, you have upto 30 days of the purchase date to ship us the item.
- Returned item that reaches us after 31st day of purchase date does not qualify to be replaced, exchanged or refunded. Instead we will ship the item back to you.
- Major Amendment (Mar-09-2016) – Entry level tex prints, simple print work catalogs are not liable for returns or replacements. These catalogs are sold as is, as provided by the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer will not accept returns of these catalogs.
- Customers are advised to use the best judgment before purchase of tex print catalogs.
- We ship the products as we get from the manufacturer & these items are branded as produced by the manufacturer.
- Minor Amendment (Apr-30-2016) – Items will be taken back in case of tear for products that are not even quality checked by us. We have negotiated with the manufacturer to take back such items that are torn. The following conditions will apply
- The defect/tear has to be informed to us within 24 hours of receipt
- The image of the product has to be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org which will then be forwarded to the respective manufacturer for claims.
- You have to ship back the item to the origin address – which will be specified by our quality team as reply to your email.
- The shipping fees will not be refunded only the cost of the product will be refunded.
- We do not accept returns for the following reasons
- Non interest for the customer to buy
- Not a genuine buying interest.
- Fraudulent customers or competitors
- Not interested in the color of the product
- Not interested in the fabric of the product
- Shipments that reached within our promised SLA
- Customer not able to sell the product
- Oversight of the customer about the product purchased: eg if the customer thinks she ordered MF-3 and she receives MF-4.
i. Our final decision lies with the product ordered as per the invoice bill.
ii. If the bill says the customer ordered for MF-4, then the return will not be entertained.
iii. If the bill says the customer orders for MF-3 and we wrongly shipped MF-4, then we will accept the returns.
- The returns postage has to be paid by the customer first, the postage fees of Rs50 per kilo will be reversed to the customer account once the manufacturer acknowledges the defect identified.
- If the manufacturer fails to identify the defect or damage, the returns claim will not be entertained instead the product will be shipped back to the customer.
- Items that are altered stitched cannot be returned or replaced. The customer has to get the measurement charts accurately communicated to us before stitching process.
Images and Copyright
- All the images provided by BSYNC are provided by third party, supplier, manufacturer, etc and BSYNC does not hold any responsibility for copyrights or any other intellectual rights.
- Color variations:- colors may slightly vary or may not, from what you see on your monitor with the actual piece. This may be because of monitor resolution or picture tube variances.
- The image shown is shot from the master piece and we always ensure we send you the exact shown colored product with the same workmanship and prints. Products with dyeing work may have slight color variations because of manual dyeing process.
- Contents are protected under copy right law, copyright no. Dy-6010/2012- co/c. Any reproduction or copy in whole or part without written permission is strictly prohibited & offense under law.
- Please note due to various types of lighting's and flash used while photo shoot, the color shade of the product may vary. The brightest shade seen is the closest color of the product.
- Product might slightly change from image due as some suppliers use extra material for shoot & other reasons.
All The Images Provided By BSYNC Are Provided By Third Party, Supplier, Manufacturer, Etc And BSYNC Fashion Does Not Hold Any Responsibility For Copyrights Or Any Other Intellectual Rights. Color Variations:- Colors May Slightly Vary than seen on monitor. We strive to be 100% accurate with respect to the content, product description, price and fabric detail and images of the product. As we rely on reputed concerns to get this description – there are chances that the information presented may vary with the actual content. Customers are requested to check with us and confirm on the accuracy of the presented information. BSYNC Fashion will not be responsible for variation in content related to the product being sold. Entry level cotton products are subject to bleeding – the phenomenon of losing color during the first couple of washes. Almost all the cotton product has this behavior and the customers are requested to wash the product in mild/no detergent in the first couple of washes. Our quality check is liable to identify any manufacturing defect, damages or variations from the manufacturer claimed product. The possible identifies are holes, tear, stitching wear out, grease, soiled or dusty patches. Minor issues in print for product less than 500 INR per piece will not be filtered out by our QC team. In case of damages or defects that leaked out from our QC team, we are liable to take back the item from the customer. The customer is requested to ship back the item at own cost, if the customer claim is successful, we will replace the product – send back the item and refund the shipment costs that we originally charged the customer.